What You’ll Need:
- 1 FSC Ranch Beef Round Steak, (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 1/3 cup salsa
- 8 cups chopped iceberg lettuce or pre-packaged iceberg lettuce
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup corn
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup broken tortilla chips
What You’ll Need To Do:
- Place FSC Ranch Beef Round Steak and 1 cup salsa in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steak, covered, 12 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill 16 to 19 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) doneness, turning occasionally. (Do not overcook.)
- Meanwhile, combine lettuce, beans and corn in shallow serving bowl; toss. Carve steak into thin slices; arrange on top of salad. Drizzle ranch dressing and 1/3 cup salsa separately over beef. Sprinkle with chips.
(Recipe courtesy of Beef, It’s What’s for Dinner.)