Here’s a delicious and easy as 1, 2, 3 recipe from Susan for your FSC Ranch Beef Chuck Roast!
- 1 FSC Ranch Beef Chuck Roast (about 3 lbs.)
- 1 cup water
- 1 (.7 ounce) pack of dry Italian-Style Salad Dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) pack of Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 (.75 ounce) pack of dry brown gravy mix
- Whisk together the water, Italian Dressing mix, Ranch Dressing mix, and brown gravy together in a bowl until smooth.
- Place the Chuck Roast into a slow cooker and pour the sauce over top.
- Cook for 6 – 8 hours on low until the roast is fall apart tender.