What You’ll Need:
- 1 pound FSC Ranch Beef Premium Ground Beef
- 1 cup minced sweet onion
- 1 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) unsalted tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 buns
What You’ll Need To Do:
- Sauté onion in a large non-stick pan for 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown. Add FSC Ranch Beef Premium Ground Beef and bell pepper; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking beef into 1/2-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and mustard; increase heat to medium-high. Bring to a boil; cook 5 to 10 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. Season with salt, as desired.
- Divide beef mixture evenly among buns.