What You’ll Need:
- 1 FSC Ranch Beef Sirloin Tip Roast (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon oil of choice
- salt and pepper to taste
What You’ll Need To Do:
- Defrost your Sirloin Tip Roast. Rinse it and pat it dry. Place your roast in a medium/hot frying pan with your oil of choice. Sear all sides.
- Place roast in a crockpot.
- Pour in wine, sprinkle in garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Cook for 6 – 8 hours on Low heat.
- Remove fork-tender roast and serve with mashed potatoes. You probably will not have left-overs.