Try Laurie’s Mom’s London Broil recipe. It’s a crowd pleaser for certain.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 FSC Ranch Beef London Broil (pick the size of your London Broil based off of the amount of people you are feeding, using the .5 lb-per-person rule)
- 3/4 cup of ketchup
- 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar
What You’ll Need To Do:
- In a small bowl, mix ketchup and red wine vinegar.
- Place the meat on a broiling pan, baste with ketchup and red wine vinegar sauce.
- Broil for ten minutes.
- Flip the steak baste top with sauce.
- Broil for ten more minutes cooking longer if needed.
- Allow beef to sit for 10-15 minutes, then thinly slice.
Serve with mashed potatoes, garden peas.