- 2 lbs. cooked FSC Ranch Beef Shoulder Roast
- 1 package (20 to 24 ounces) frozen waffle fries
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans, drained
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Put your FSC Ranch Beef Shoulder Roast in the slow cooker the night before. Once it is fall-apart tender (6 – 8 hours in the crockpot) allow to cool.
- Place waffle fries on a baking sheet and prepare waffle fries according to package directions.
- Shred Shoulder Roast.
- Combine beef and barbecue sauce in a medium saucepan. Heat beef mixture over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F if your waffle fries required a higher temperature. Top waffle fries with beef mixture, beans and cheese. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Top mixture with sour cream and sprinkle with green onions.
Courtesy of Beef, It’s What’s for Dinner