What You’ll Need:
- 1 LB FSC Ranch Beef Ground Beef
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 TBSP Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 TBSP Montreal Steak Seasoning (Use less if you are watching your salt intake)
- 1 tsp Goya Adobo Seasoning
- 2 1/2 TBSP minced onion (dried) or 1/2 a small onion minced.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
What You’ll Need To Do:
- Place 1 lb. of FSC Ranch Beef Ground Beef In a large mixing bowl.
- Add black pepper, Italian Seasoning, Montreal Steak Seasoning, Goya Adobo Seasoning, and minced onion.
- Mix this all together with your hands so the spices are equally distributed.
- Add egg, milk, breadcrumbs and mix together with your hands. It should be a bit moist so adjust the bread crumbs and milk accordingly.
- Mold and place in a square or round baking dish.
- **Don’t use a loaf pan…this causes the fats to build up around the loaf while baking it rather than giving it a place to go. My accidental find years ago came about because I didn’t have a loaf pan, so I made my meatloaf in a square baking dish. GAME CHANGER-I’ve never gone back to a loaf pan. 😊
- Optional and strongly recommend- Once your meatloaf is in the pan, generously drizzle it with ketchup.
- Place in middle of over for 45 minute, and check it to ensure it’s fully cooked. If needed, bake for up to 15 minutes more.