- 1 LB FSC Ranch Beef Ground Beef
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 TBSP Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 TBSP Montreal Steak Seasoning (Use less if you are watching your salt intake)
- 1 tsp Goya Adobo Seasoning
- 2 1/2 TBSP minced onion (dried) or 1/2 a small onion minced.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
1. Place 1 lb. of FSC Ranch Beef Ground Beef In a large mixing bowl.
2. Add black pepper, Italian Seasoning, Montreal Steak Seasoning, Goya Adobo Seasoning, and minced onion.
3. Mix this all together with your hands so the spices are equally distributed.
4. Add egg, milk, breadcrumbs and mix together with your hands. It should be a bit moist so adjust the bread crumbs and milk accordingly.
5. Mold and place in a square or round baking dish.
**Don’t use a loaf pan…this causes the fats to build up around the loaf while baking it rather than giving it a place to go. My accidental find years ago came about because I didn’t have a loaf pan, so I made my meatloaf in a square baking dish. GAME CHANGER-I’ve never gone back to a loaf pan. 😊
6. Optional and strongly recommend- Once your meatloaf is in the pan, generously drizzle it with ketchup.
7. Place in middle of over for 45 minute, and check it to ensure it’s fully cooked. If needed, bake for up to 15 minutes more.